They're Creepy and they're Kooky, Mysterious and Spooky, they're all together Oooky. "The Adams Familly"!







background

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Burger King Trip

Well here I am sitting at Burger King why the kids are running around ragged and I am using the free WiFi so I decided to take advantage and do a post. Well I have already been crying My darn sis CC put a comment on my blog and got me bawling but I guess it is paybacks! I had her crying last night reading a blog about a baby that Died of heart disease at 10 mos. her mom blogged every step of her short little life and it is heart wrenching.
Well Kids and I are enjoying a Saturday together with a rip roaring cleaning party at the house this morning then a gourmet lunch at Burger Kings and than a day on the town to Wal-Mart. Than I might go home and really test my skills and do my nails. Than finish my mountain of Laundry.

2 comments:

Celisse said...

You are a good mama Steph!!! Burger King might seem lame to you, but to kids it is AMAZINGLY FUN!!!

"THE ADAMS FAMILY" said...

Not so lame when I can use free WiFi I think Burger Kings is now Amazingly fun. it is a win win situation:-)