They're Creepy and they're Kooky, Mysterious and Spooky, they're all together Oooky. "The Adams Familly"!







background

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just for my CC dear

Let me tell you about a great sis (in-law) I have. First of all I couldn't have a better little sister than her. She is always there when I need someone to complain or just to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. Or when I need someone to cheer me up she is georgous and Fun. Even though she is younger than I am I use her as an example of how I want to be as a Mother, Wife, and sister. I truly lover her and her cute little family with all my heart. I love you CC! Thank you for your blogs they want me to better myself and my life.

1 comment:

Celisse said...

Thank-you Stephy! You are too nice. Just so you know, I feel the same way about you. I never had a sister growing up and now I know what I missed out on....I am grateful that I now have a sister. A sister that is amazing! I love you Stephy!!!!