They're Creepy and they're Kooky, Mysterious and Spooky, they're all together Oooky. "The Adams Familly"!







background

Monday, March 1, 2010

New Insight

I have had some realy good conversations latley with my sis (in-law) about how we need to be grateful for what we have right now and not always be looking toward the future.I really have taken them to heart.
For assistance Thankful that I have a home and roof over my kids heads, Grateful for the 2 beautiful children that I have and need to be glad that I have everyday with them and appreciate the times like when Payton tells me that "her nose wont beep anymore because her batteries died in her nose" They are my greatest joy in my life. I am also thankful for my husband and all he does to provide for me and my kids to make sure that we have what we need to enjoy life. I could not ask for a better father of my kids. Last but not least, thankful for my Parents of course we have had some experiences with my Dad that have been very frightening to me and have made me realized that life is wasy to short to always be thinking "what will tomorrow bring?" I am also so grateful for the relationship that I have with my Mom and should never take it for granted. I love all of my family members and the love and support that they give to my family thank you for everything.

2 comments:

Celisse said...

Lets keep each other motivated....like for instance today, I need some motivation. I am exhausted cause Hallie was up all night. My back hurts and I feel lazy. HELP!!!

Kara and Marty said...

I love you Steph!!!