They're Creepy and they're Kooky, Mysterious and Spooky, they're all together Oooky. "The Adams Familly"!







background

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Cole!






My little (big) Boy Cole is 8 years old today. I can hardly believe it, I was telling him last night how on this day 8 years ago I was wanting him to come so badly but than when the doctor told me it was time to go I was all of the sudden not ready! I'm so glad he is here with us and so grown up that he will be baptized in less than 2 weeks. How time flies! We are so thankful that he is here in our family and we would not trade him for anything. He is such a great big brother to Payton and is caring to all of us when we are down or sick. I am going to surprise him this afternoon and eat lunch with him and than on Saturday he gets to have his first friend birthday party, He is so way excited. I will always love you forever!




No comments: