They're Creepy and they're Kooky, Mysterious and Spooky, they're all together Oooky. "The Adams Familly"!







background

Friday, April 23, 2010

Coles First Pack Meeting







Well now that Cole is 8 he now gets to be in Cub Scouts. He is SO excited to be in Scouts. Last night for Pack Meeting they had two men from the Air Force come and teach the boys Flag Etiquette. This is really special to me because my mom raised me to respect my Flag and my Country and to bee thankful for where I live. I'm pretty emotional when it comes to anything patriotic.



Well they asked Cole if he would like to Post the Colors for his first time. After some coaxing from his leader he decided he could do that. I was so proud of him the way he handled himself and of course I welled up. He told me when we got home that when the "Soldier" gave him the flag he started to cry and got all "tingly" in side. I was a pretty proud mom last night.



My little Cole is growing up way fast!



1 comment:

Celisse said...

Oh how cute! He is growing up way too fast.