They're Creepy and they're Kooky, Mysterious and Spooky, they're all together Oooky. "The Adams Familly"!







background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Autumn is so close!

I just love this time of year for a number of reasons. First of all Cole gets to start a new horizon in his life by starting a new grade in school. This year he is in 3rd grade and Mrs. Owens is his teacher. He is very excited for school this year so I am really hoping that is a good sign. My goal this year is take time every night to spend at lease 30 min with him in reading or homework. It Will be a good year.
The second reason why I love this time of year is I think the weather is perfect for me I love to have a nip in the air and actually want to have blankets on me at night. There is a smell that come outside when Fall is here.
And Now the biggest reason why I love the Fall is for Halloween. I absolutely love Halloween it is my favorite holiday. I love the decorations and getting the kids ready with costumes.
I also love this time of year because it is deer hunting time and that is something that we ALL enjoy doing as a family and lucky me I actually have a tag for the first time, it may be interesting.
If it was up to me we would have one season all year round WELCOME FALL!!!!

1 comment:

Celisse said...

I love you, BUT I am more of a summer/Christmas girl. Not fall/Halloween. We can still be sisters though...that is how much I truly care about you.